News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Happy Birthday, baby!
Posted by Lorenzo at 6:05 am
Okay, so today is the birthday of my wonderful girlfriend, and I wanted to come in here and get all emotional, so turn away those of you with weak shmultz tolenances...

Esty is the most beautiful and downright inspirational person I have ever met, and if I wasn't lucky enough to be her guy, I would be proud just to count her as the greatest friend of my life. She makes me laugh every moment we're together, and is constantly amazing me with her abilities as a fantastic fashion illustrator, art editor, and genuinely wonderful person. I could have spent half the year working on a birthday card for you baby, and it still wouldn't have shown anywhere near how dedicated and in love with you I am. Unfortunately, that ole' Malcolm got in the way (as usual), and so all I can offer is this humble sketch, but know that it's filled with all the love I have, and that you to me are perfection. Every day I wake up with you, I fall in love with you all over again.

Kisses, baby, and I'll see you tonight,

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"