News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Monday, April 23, 2007
Ther Amazonia: Stage 1 (aka Papa Etherington ROCKS!)
Posted by Lorenzo at 5:56 am




Okay, here's something a little different! First off, a tiny-tiny concept I did a LONG time ago of the main method of transport for Ratt and Teron within the 1st season of MOON! My intention has always been to build this machine up at full scale, possibly for shows, but really just so that I can tool around town in it thinking I'm a dood.
Well, back at the Blink Manor these past few weeks, the wheels of Kustomisation have finally been set in motion, and the old girl's starting to come together. When I say I've been buiding it, I mean of course that my really rather remarkable father has been building it, while I've been handing him spanners and suchlike and saying "useful" things like "it needs to look meaner" etc.
Seriously, Mr Etherington senior is more than just the best dad in the world, he's a certified genius, and working with him over the past few weekends on this has been just the greatest experience, and the most humbling, as his skills with a hunk of old cadillac and a few rusty tools make my drawing abilities look like child's play.
Thank you pops, for the late nights, the hours spent underneath that oily old machine, the beers, and the laughs: you're the best! And thanks too to my ma, who is so much fun and always makes home feel like a wonderful home, and whose new paintings are just awesome, but more of that soon...

Cheers, folks, more in a bit!

Lorenzo "Monkeywrench" Etheringtino!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"