News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Lorenzo Draws for Dreamworks!
Posted by Lorenzo at 6:02 am

Next up, I can now announce that I am now an official Dreamworks artist for their Dreamworks Tales comic. When I was approached by Titan to work on the title back in May, I was at first hesitant, not because I didn’t want to get involved in the awesome world of DW, but because I was concerned it would eat into my MOON! work time. My Ed was totally sympathetic to my schedule though, and together we came up with a workload which suited us both. I was offered the choice of which property I wanted to work on (Shrek, Over the Hedge, etc) and eventually we decided that Madagascar was the most suited to my style in terms of both style and humour. So, I’ve got a couple of stories already drawn, the first of which will be in issue #4 on sale in a month or so here in the UK, I think, but I’ll be able to confirm that properly in a few weeks. Having gone through the movie about 20 times since getting on board, I gotta say, I’ve just come to love it’s oddball humour more and more, there is some absolutely fantastic character performances, and the whole thing has such a wonderful Tex Avery chaotic feel to it – basically, right up Lorenzo’s street! Ha-zaa! Trust me when I say, I’m gonna push the boat waaaaaay out for this one, folks, and I’ll be showing you more as soon as I can! Enjoy!

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"