News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Monday, September 24, 2007
Sweet Dreams, My Baby!
Posted by Lorenzo at 6:40 am

So, I just got back from a great little scoot around Spain with my girl, and I wanted to come in and post this piccie I did for her. My amazing Esty has recently had to deal with a ton of very difficult stuff, things that most of us would find it hard to cope with at the best of times, and she has shown such strength of character and amazing resorcefulness, I'm just blown away by her. Unfortunately, it's taken it's toll on her sleeping, and my poor girl has had a lot of restless nights, so I wanted to do this pic to encourage her to think of all the good, fluffy stuff in life when she's snoozing next to me. I love you baby, you're just the most perfect girl in the world!

Lorenzo!

P.S. The Bear with the glasses is meant to be me, 'cos that's how it feels to be held by my girl!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"