News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Original Lineart for Stunned Bunny T-Shirt...
Posted by Lorenzo at 10:50 am

So, we released the new Malcolm Magic "Stunned Bunny" T-Shirt at the Bristol con last weekend, and I thought I'd show you a little shot of the original board I drew for it.

I knew I wanted the lines to be be really crisp and strong, and I suppose the way most peeps would go at this these days would be to vector trace over a sketch or something. I'm not really into using vectors for lineart though, as you don't really learn anything about actually drawing, so I decided to draw it up freehand, no rulers or any of that nonsense, just a biro, some fineliners, and ma' Mitts!

Board is about 12 by 16 inches...

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"