News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Wednesday, June 25, 2008
The Etherington Brothers on ComicSpace - come see us!
Posted by Lorenzo at 9:01 am

So, I've had quite a few mails recently asking why I haven't mentioned either in the blog or on the forums that we have quite a comprehensive page over on ComicSpace. My original idea was to upload the entire backlog of images from the web onto ComicSpace, and then announce it, but I just never got round to posting everything up, or letting anyone know I was there! A few hundred folks have hunted us out and befriended us on there already, but I thought I had better come in and do an official announcement.

The main benefit to the ComicSpace page is that it's all divided up into galleries, unlike my sprawling DeviantArt gallery (which I'm sure I'll never get round to organising properly!) and it's also bang up to date (unlike the gallery sections on SBT). For instance, you can check out an entire section just on my pinups and girlie pics HERE, or go check out some of the old tutorials I used to do HERE. There's lots more besides, so if you want a good, quick reference site with hundreds of our piccies in a nice, tidy order, our ComicSpace homepage is HERE.

Cheers!

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"