News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Tuesday, August 26, 2008
One Night in the City Week! Day 1: All the finished panels.
Posted by Lorenzo at 9:06 pm

Welcome to One Night in the City week!

For those of you who have never come across it, One Night in the City was a web-strip I started a few years ago. The idea was to do just one panel a month, and to take a nice long time over each pic, as I really wanted to capture the mood and atmosphere in every image, especially as the story was to be told without words.

Well, I managed to keep it up for 11 months, but in the end, paid comic work got in the way, and I had to face up to the fact that I'd never get it completed. However, upon going through my archives recently, I found there were a few images that were either never finished, or I had completely forgotten I'd even drawn! So, I thought I'd do a little ONITC week-long special series of posts to show you guys the previously unseen stuff.

First up though, for the first time in one HUGE image, (with colours re-balanced) I present the full 11 panels which made up the strip as far as it got. Tomorrow, we'll start on the unseen pics. Blogger doesn't host images up to the size of today's offering, so to see it in it's full glory GO HERE to my DA posting of it, and click it to go LARGE!

Enjoy!

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"