News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Mr Peck Helps Find a Thing
Posted by Lorenzo at 8:45 am

Goodness gracious, I'm ENGAGED!

No words to describe how lucky I feel, just very very very happy!

As you might expect, I proposed in the form of a little comic book! This was so much fun to draw and write, as I wanted it to be all about my girl, from the style to the characters to the silly language they all use.

I'm posting it up here in the form of one long page so that my parents and Esty's parents can see it. I love you folks!

Read the whole thing HERE

More comic postings when I mosey on down from cloud nine.

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"