News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
My Bro writes for Terminator Salvation comic!
Posted by Lorenzo at 2:11 pm

"I need your clothes, your boooots , and your modddercycle..."

CHA-cha-cha-cha-CHANG!
Cha-cha-cha-cha-CHANG!

That's right, the future may not yet be written, but if it were, it'd be written by my bro! Hoho!

A little one to announce that my Bro is currently writing articles for the Terminator Salvation comic from the excellentTitan Magazines! Probaly the most prolific person I know, this is one of a whole slew of gigs Bobby has on the go at the momnet, including working on several new books with me, of which we will be making announcements soon once the contracts are all signed!

In the meantime though, enjoy the robot-based goodness I scribbled up in honour of his latest work, and don't forget to pick up a copy of the comic!

Nice one bro!

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"