News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Ladies and Gentlemen!...it's Mr Words...
Posted by Bob at 6:04 pm
Hello Blink Blog Buddies and Brave Bunny Boilers!
Cor...a little alliteration lasts a long time!...(note to self: stop that now!)

Ahem...hello again. Please allow myself to introduce...myself...

I'm Bob. I put words on a piece of paper and pass it to my brother who turns my words into the pictures that I see in my mind but could never create. Never. Not even with Beelzebub leaning over my shoulder, snarling in a disturbing fashion and occasionally prodding me with a red hot poker. Never.

It's a humbling experience but one that I cling to. That's not to say that I've forgotten the good old days when Lorenzo could barely link his stickmen! Ha! I was the chief drawist then! If only someone had warned me how short lived my dominance of the pencil would be I might not have bet my little bro my soul that I'd always be the best. . The lessons of youth.

Anywho, I'll be popping in from time to time to share insider gossip on forthcoming BLINK TWICE products/specials/appearances etc, and will be laying down some ultra-rare early script drafts of unseen work, yet-to-be-released work, as well as discussing the writing and creative process behind Malcolm Magic and MOON!

Loads of goodies to come so you just stay tuned and stay classy.

Bob - 'Keep on loggin' and we'll keep on bloggin'...'
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"