News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Of One Nights and Webstrips
Posted by Lorenzo at 6:35 am




So, we've had a few One Night in the City pencils panels, time for some colours, huh? Back a little way in the Blog (September 1st) you can find a description of the tale, but for now, I wanted to post up my favourite panels and web flyers from the first few months of what will become something of an epic love story, I hope! The format for the strip is that I aim to produce at least ONE panel a month, which usually goes on-line around the 1st. This may seem like a pretty laid-back work schedule, but the idea is that this story has the time spent on it that I wish I could spend on all my other work. Thus, if a panel takes two days to colour, so be it. It's an extremely refreshing way to work! I guess my feelings about webstrips is that they're a title on which you are the artist, writer, editor and publisher. Thus, the deadlines you allot to them should be ones that not only are realistic to keep to, but that give you the time to produce truly top-notch work. I've never understood webstrips produced with such strict deadlines that the work quality is compromised, it's ridiculous! Hoho!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these, and remember to check out

www.studioblinktwice.com/onitc

on a regular basis as the tale continues to weave it's way through the City!

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"