News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Chrimbo at Blink Towers
Posted by Lorenzo at 12:17 pm

Well, I wanted to get a shot of the Great Hall here at Blink Towers with all it's majesty and beauty dressed up for christmas. As usual the local village folk have donated a delightful 35-ft Pine monster to grace the main rotunda in the reception hall of the East Wing, and boy does it look fine! However, cook says that what with all the preperations for the Grand Yuletide Blink Ball and suchlike, there's no way I can get in there "causing mischief" with my camera while the staff are getting the place ready. Huh! Who owns this ole' family pile anyway, eh? Sheesh!

So, as I seem to be banished to the 5th floor Library for the moment I thought I'd take a shot of one of the 50 or so "smaller" trees we've got dotted around the place. This one's my favorite, 'cos my beutiful Esty decorated it in the most decadent "vegas" style she could!

Lovely!

Now, pull up a pew by the fire, grab a mug of Charlie Choc's Hot Chocolate, and I'll read you a few pages from this old leatherbound first edition of Fikov's Grand Dangmas Adventure...

" It was a Dangmas Eve like any other, and Fikov was in a terrible mood..."

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"