News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Team Blink Member number 4!
Posted by Lorenzo at 6:41 am

So, it's just a few days until the Blinkety-Blink scrabble over to Birmingham, and boy am I excited!! Well, when I say the TEAM Blink, I mean me, since Bobber's in France now and Marky's got a prior engagement! Fear not, however, chums, for I will not be alone at said show, for we will have the very special honor of my OTHER brother, William attending to rock the joint and generally keep things groovin'! While William isn't a comic creator, he's responsible for introducing me to Asterix AND Calvin and Hobbes when I was a youngster, so you could say he's had as much to do with creating the Blink as anyone! Awesome! Thanks for your help bro, and Happy Birthday (very late!!)
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"