News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Monday, April 23, 2007
Building a set - "It came from over there!"
Posted by Lorenzo at 6:16 am





Okay, folks, so here's a fun one for ya!


With the launch of VIPER's Sasquatch Anthology just a few weeks away, we wanted to give you another look into the creative process that went into this first ever MOON! international release. I thought I'd give you a break-down of a full-set reveal of soundstage two during the filming of "It Came From Over There!". As I've spoken in the past several times about the technical side of my drawing/colouring process, I wanted to talk this time about the concept of a pic like this, and how I try to use the environmental detailing to tell more about the situation/world the story is set in. I hope this is of interest to some folks, and if not, just ignore my prattle and check out the scribblings.

Blogger only lets me upload 5 images per post, so the final stage will be posted seperately!


Hope you enjoy!

Lorenzo!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"