News
Announcements
Reviews
Calendar
Blog
Mail Archive
Company
About The Company
Personnel
Contact Info
Press Info
Products
Tusk
Tusk
Malcolm Magic
Trouble Shooter
Dust To Dust
Company
Lorenzo's Portfolio
Past Events

Blog Twice - The Studio Blink Twice Blog
Blog Index...

Welcome to Blog Twice - the Studio Blink Twice blog. Check back for sneak previews, new artwork and all the latest Blink Twice news.

Previous Posts
Archive

Friday, September 26, 2008
Monkey Nuts Progress shot: The Foaming Falls
Posted by Lorenzo at 6:07 pm

Been a while since I showed you any Monkey Nuts stuff, and in fact, I've had to give up on the ole' adventure checklist I was putting together. Reason being, I can't keep up!! Those of you who were following them will know I only got up to issue 6, and already the DFC is nearly at issue 20! So, you'll have to make do with progress shots of the lineart (such as I'm posting today), and various exclusive peeks at the final full colour pages I'll be posting in here.

As usual, you can buy any the DFC back issues, to be delivered anywhere in the world, from the DFC shop right HERE.

I'm off to Bath tommorow for the DFC panel at the Children's Literature Festival (see previous post about the Go Nuts tour), hope to see some of you folks there!

More in a moment!

Lorenzo!

P.S. There's a Monkey Nuts competition running over on the DFC website at the moment, check it out HERE!
Blink Twice - "Comics have never been so much fun!"